Craft Cocktail Bartender
Allora is looking for a motivated Craft Cocktail Bartender to join our cutting-edge team. We are a modern Italian seafood restaurant located in the heart East Sacramento. Allora is a wine centric gathering place, celebrating Italian wine and Sacramento's bounty by using local produce and the best Italian ingredients.Apply for this job
Allora is looking for a motivated Craft Cocktail Bartender to join our cutting-edge team.
Scope of the position:
• A positive, service- oriented attitude and desire to contribute to a team
• Crafting and developing hand-crafted cocktails
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and anticipate guest needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible availability
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Allora Sacramento
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times
• Maintains clean and organized workstations that are cohesive with the restaurant's philosophy, culture and standards of excellence.
• Adhere to all COVID protocols that include but are not limited to; mask wearing, social distancing, temperature checks, hand washing and frequent sanitization of hands and restaurant tools.
• Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement and offer positive solutions for change.
• Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
• Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
• Represents the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with all of the business partners.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
• 1-2 years bartending experience in a similar role, preferably a fine dining setting
• Ability to deliver exceptional service
• California Food Handlers card
• Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a modern POS system, TOAST POS experience a PLUS
If you are looking for a fast paced, fun, and challenging job using artistry and alchemy to create the perfect drink then Allora is the place for you
There will be a test and stage involved in the interviewing process.
Please include a resume that includes all relevant work experience.