Allora, Sacramento's premier Modern Italian fine dining restaurant is looking for a motivated dishwasher to join our team. Applicants must be hard-working, team-focused, and driven to learn. We require employees to have open availability on both on weekends and evenings. We have a fun, professional & clean kitchen, we pay $18+ per hour to start for hard working individuals with restaurant experience. We have experienced leadership and offer a challenging work environment where learning is encouraged and the opportunity for advancement is yours for the taking.
Dishwasher Applicants must have 3 year prior experience in a kitchen
Attention to detail and customer service. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment. Applicants are also required to perform duties necessary for restaurant operations as assigned by acting supervisor, following governmental and company policies. Must have, or be able to obtain, a food safety handlers card. The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
To Apply: Please attach resume
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have or be able to obtain a food safety handler’s card.
· Cleanliness, organization and the ability to work well in a team situation are crucial to this position.
· Applicants are also required to perform duties necessary for restaurant operations as assigned by acting supervisor, following governmental and company policies.
· Applicants must possess a strong dedication toward learning and motivation to progress in a fine dining environment.
· Must be impeccably groomed, maintain good hygiene, good posture and have required uniform and tools.
· Responsive to constructive feedback from Chefs, Managers or staff.
· Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Allora
· Maintains clean and organized workstations that are cohesive with the restaurant's philosophy, culture and standards of excellence.
· Adhere to all COVID protocols that include but are not limited to; mask wearing, social distancing, temperature checks, hand washing and frequent sanitization of hands and restaurant tools.
· Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement and offer positive solutions for change.
· Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
· Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
· Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $21-22 per hour