Host / Reservationist
Host/Hostess position available at Allora. We are a modern Italian seafood restaurant located in the heart East Sacramento. Allora is a wine centric gathering place, celebrating Italian wine and Sacramento's bounty by using local produce and the best imported Italian ingredients.Apply for this job
Attach your resume and tell us how you can help make Allora one of Sacramento's premier restaurants.
We are looking for driven hospitality professionals looking for the next step in their career. We are family-owned restaurant group, and we are growing fast. We offer competitive pay, a fun work environment and opportunity for growth
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Allora
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times
• Maintains clean and organized workstations that are cohesive with the restaurant's philosophy, culture and standards of excellence.
• Adhere to all COVID protocols that include but are not limited to; mask wearing, social distancing, temperature checks, hand washing and frequent sanitization of hands and restaurant tools.
• Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement and offer positive solutions for change.
• Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
• Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
• Represents the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with all of the business partners.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 3 years of upscale, fine dining. experience.
• Must be proficient with Open Table and must have excellent communication skills.
• Cleanliness, organization and the ability to work well in a team situation are crucial to this position.
• Must be minimum age to serve alcohol.
• High school or equivalent education required.
• Applicants must possess a strong dedication toward learning and motivation to progress in a fine dining environment.
• Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a modernPOS system, TOAST POS experience a PLUS
• Must be impeccably groomed, maintain good hygiene, good posture and have required uniform and tools.
• Responsive to constructive feedback from Chefs, Managers or staff
• Must have, or be able to obtain, a food safety handlers’ card. The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
The above is not an all-inclusive job description.